1. Setting the name of the location (employees’ place of work)
Read about what a location is and start creating an organizational structure following this instruction.
2. Setting days off profiles for a location
Read what days off profiles are and how to create them, and then assign a selected profile to a location.
3. Permission groups for employees
Overview of default permission groups and an option to modify user permissions.
Go to Settings > User permissions.
4. Welcome message for newly added employees
Type in your own wording for the welcome message, which you can send to a newly created employee profile at any given time.
The welcome message can be sent after an employee profile is created or during employee import.
Go to Settings > Settings > General > Notifications.
5. Adding employees
You can add employees manually, with an adding form, or you can import them from an XLS file.
Read this: import employees
6. General application settings
Go to Settings > Settings > General > Basic.
You can set:
- Company logo
- Company name
- Fiscal year (required in the Trainings and Goals modules to set the starting date of the fiscal year).
You can set the date format and the interface default language in Settings > Settings > General > Localization,
You can change the color of the top and left menu in Settings > Settings > General > Design.