To start working with the ATS Recruitments module, you need to go to Settings > Settings > Recruitments to configure several key parameters that will allow you to run recruitment projects effectively.
- This is an arbitrary division into specific recruitment stages. This division is used for recruitment processes in the company.
- The names of all stages for all recruitment projects are entered in Settings.
- The specific stages to be used in a single recruitment can be selected in the recruitment addition form.
Learn how to design recruitment stages.
- Places (websites) were candidates apply from.
- The names of all candidate sources for all recruitment projects are entered in Settings.
- The specific sources used in a given recruitment project can be configured in the edit screen for a single recruitment project.
- You can also add a candidate source while creating referral links. You do not have to fill out this list right now.
Click here to learn how to design candidate sources.
At tomHRM, you can create email templates, which allow you to send messages (automatically or manually) to candidates.
You can create email templates in the following forms:
In Settings > Settings > Recruitments > Email templates, you can enter email notification templates that will be used in every recruitment. You can create any number of templates.
Templates per recruitment project
- To be configured on the edit screen of a given recruitment project in tab.
- Created for the purposes of a specific Recruitment Project and used only in that project.
With API, you can integrate tomHRM with your own corporate career page, display a list of job offers and build an application form.
The API documentation for tomHRM is available in English at https://tomhrm.gitbook.io/api-tomhrm/.
We import candidate data and recruitment projects to tomHRM from other system free of charge for our clients. If you want to enter data in this way, contact us using this form.