For a training to be available and visible to a given group of employees (a group can be set in the Suggest training for a group of employees section).
The following conditions must be met:
- The start date is set in the future.
- The publication status is “Published”.
- The date in the “Registrations accepted by” field must be later than the current date or the field must be left empty.
Whether a given employee can registerfor a published training depends on whether:
- The Turn on self sign-up option has been enabled.
- There are free places in the training or on the waiting list.
- The employee is available, meaning the training date does not collide with their other duties (such as a different training, leave or a meeting) – the system will automatically check the employee’s availability for the training date using other tomHRM modules operating in the company.