In any given training, you can set 4 rates based on which the participant cost will be settled in the budget.
Types of training cost rates
- Rate per participant – the rate is taken from the budget when a participant from a department to which the budget is assigned registers for the training and obtains the appropriate status.
- Rate per day per participant – the rate value is taken from the budget in accordance with the following formula: [number of participants] x [rate value] x [number of training days]; regardless of the status of the participant.
- Rate per training – the rate value is taken from a given budget regardless of the number of participants and their status.
- Progressive rate per participant – the rate value is taken from a given budget at the specified rate divided by the actual number of training participants.
Learn how to manage training budgets here.
- We set PLN 5,000 as the progressive rate per participant.
- The first participant registers.
- The cost of PLN 5,000 is taken from the budget.
- Another participant registers.
- The cost to be taken from the budget is recalculated and is now PLN 2,500 (5,000 / 2 participants).