To enable automatic clock-in, go to Settings > Settings > Time tracking.
Automatic clock-in options for an employee:
- After login with the classic login form.
- After login with SSO via a Google, Microsoft or Slack account.
Automatic clock-in rules
- Clock-in on a given day can happen only once.
- Clock-in will happen after an employee logs in on the day marked as time off if the “Allow clock-in during this absence” option is enabled.
- If clock-in is initiated with API and the above option has been disabled, the clock-in called in API will be effective.
- Automatic clock-in does not work for individual integrations and automatic login via SSO.