The Knowledge Base is part of the Intranet module. It allows storing all information on a specific topic required by employees in one place. It’s a means of gathering and sharing know-how and allowing employees to find the required information instantaneously.
The Knowledge Base sub-module can be used to:
- Create a base of information that the employees require on a daily basis (regulations, work rules, social media code of conduct).
- Prepare instructions for users on specific systems or software.
- Publish specific procedures that are effective in the company.
- Store know-how.
The structure of the Knowledge Base allows the user to create theme categories, subcategories and individual articles within those categories.
The articles may:
- Be of any length.
- Contain videos, photos, tables and references.
- Be formatted in any way (bold, underline, bullet points and paragraphs).