The 360° Feedback Module allows you to start feedback 180°, 270° or 360° reviews to assess employees’ behaviours and competencies. We make every effort for the feedback review creation process to be as simple and clear as possible.
A feedback review is created in several simple steps.
To go the feedback review creation screen, click on the Create feedback review button in 360° Feedback > Feedbacks.
Enter the feedback review name, such as “Annual review 2022”, and select the feedback review type.
Step 1 – add a description
You can add a description of the feedback review, select the feedback review manager, year and period.
You can use the draft to group feedback reviews freely, such as annual reviews or semiannual reviews, or divide it into individual departments.
You can set the status of the feedback review (draft, running) at the very end of the process.
Step 2 – select the reviewers
Here you can select the employees to be reviewed from the employee database. If you want to select employees from a specific department, you can enter the desired department name in the second field: tomHRM will add all employees who work in the specified department currently.
You can also remove an employee from the list of employees subject to review by clicking on the minus icon in a given employee’s frame.
- You can enable email notifications at the very end of the process, once the feedback review is saved. Don’t worry, they will not be sent automatically.
- You can set email notification wording in Settings > Settings > General > Notifications.
Read more about it here:How to Set Email Notification Wording.
- The feedback 180°/270°/360° review relies on the relationships within the organisational chart.
- Set these before creating a new feedback review.
Read more about it here:
Step 3 – select the reviewers
The system, relying on the organisational chart, will automatically specify the appropriate reviewers in accordance with the selected feedback review type.
In the case of the 360° feedback review, you can also add reviewing colleagues from a drop-down menu or remove them by clicking on the minus icon.
Step 4 – select the competences and behaviours to be reviewed.
- The review assesses behaviours, so you can select specific behaviours to be assessed.
- Using the drop-down menu, you can also select the entire competency profile or specific competencies and add all behaviours listed in them by clicking on the Add all
- Yu can remove individual behaviours by clicking on the minus icon.
- Only the models with competencies assigned will be shown on the list of competency models.
- Only the competencies with behaviours assigned will be shown on the list of competencies.
- All behaviours selected for the feedback review can be assessed on the sheet of every reviewer.
Step 5 – set access and result publication date
You can set the individuals who will have access to the results and comments within the feedback review and when the results are to be published. The feedback review ends on the end date, which you can set in the step regarding the Schedule.
Step 6 – set the feedback review schedule
If you would like to start the feedback review later, you have to specify its start date as a minimum. The end date is not required.
When you set the end date of the review, the reviewers will lose access to their feedback review sheet after that date. Of course, you can change the end date at any time during the feedback review.
After the feedback review is saved, you will be directed to a screen telling you what you can do with the review going forward. You can:
- Start the review (its status will change to “running” and the review will be accessible to the reviewed employees and reviewers).
- Start the review and send email invitations to all reviewers right away.
- Go to the details of the review (leaving the “draft” status on).
The “draft” status of the feedback review means that:
- The review is not accessible/visible to the reviewed employees and reviewers.
- You cannot send email notifications.
The “running” status of the feedback review means that:
- The review is accessible/visible to the reviewed employees and reviewers.
- You can send email notifications.
The “paused” status of the feedback review means that:
- The review is visible to the reviewed employees and reviewers.
- The review form is not accessible.
- You can send email notifications.